5/25/2011

Hey Guys!

Sorry I know I have been MIA lately and haven't updated in a while, we have been really busy lately.

So here are some stats from my last post!
I had Finally fit in my Goal Jeans!
I was at 160-159 lbs.
And I was afraid to buy and try on swim suits!

So now a month later I have some news!
1. My goal jeans are getting loose

2. I am now at 151 lbs, I will take measurements on sunday and post my beginning and current numbers

3. I bought a Swim suit, online through Oldnavy.com and I was so scared I'd order a size that was way too small. But I bought a medium bottom and a medium top and they fit! I have a little more work to do to look bangin' in it but here is a pic:

Not too Shabby ;) I am hoping to get down to 150 by the end of the week! I am a bit behind my weight loss schedule, but I think that is only because I am 12 lbs from my goal and have hit the "Hard" part to losing weight. So I just have to stay more determined and keep it going!

This past weekend I attended the Relay for Life, and attended my first live zumba class during that night and O-M-G! It was amazing, and I was sore for days!!! Makes me want to find a class here in town to take!

Hope you are all doing well! xx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment