10/20/2011

New Goals

My goals have really helped me on my journey to stay on track, I have completed almost all of them except 2.
1. Hitting the batting cages with Chris. - I have yet to do this, mostly because his schedule is so hectic that we never have time, or time with out the girls very often.
2. Register and Run a 5k.

I am going to keep these two goals but add a new one.

3. Run every other day. - This way I can improve my time and get into this habit. I run very seldom now mostly because it hurts my knee and hips, but I if I stick with it I will improve!

4. Tone. I really want to tone up my legs, parts of my arms and my abs. I dont want super cut abs, just noticeable ones. I am very proud of how my body looks now, but just a little more wont hurt ;)


I recently had photos done for Chris for Christmas, and I am very happy with the way they turned out! Makes me very proud of all my work!

Here's a little sneaky peak!












Check out my Photographer's page if you are local!
CK Imaging
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ow ow!
    How Mama!
    I'd love to someday do a photo shoot like this!
    Probably post baby season... ;)

    Biz

    ReplyDelete