1/07/2010

Long time!

Gosh its been forever since my last blog, but I promis I will update more often!!!! Wow its 2010! I cannot believe how fast time is going. Charleigh turned 3 in oct. and she has become quite the kid! She has been enjoying her gymnastics class and on Jan. 20th she starts in the begginers class all by herself without mommy! Shes getting so big its crazy. Rylee will turn 2 in march, I cant believe my sweet baby is a toddler.....and not so sweet anymore:) She has quite the attitude and holds her own pretty well for being such a shrimpy. Rylee has also started potty traning and has been pretty good at it so far, she still has quite a few accidents in her pull ups but she is doing a great job!

I have found an old friend and we have been talking a lot lately. Its crazy how things change over the years. I leanred that she has MS and it just breaks my heart. She is such a strong person and I pray that she makes it through ok.

Christmas was great the girls got way to many toys and I got everything I wanted and more. I have started my girls journals and working out on the treadmill, I hope it pays off!!!!

I have been talking a lot more with Molly, Julie, Sarah and Katie. I wish we were all closer so we could get together but atleast with facebook we are able to talk everyday. Its nice having a set of mommy friends to talk to. I really miss Sarah, I wish she didnt haveto move so far away. It seems like as soon as I start getting close with someone that has kiddos they have to move :(

Well that is all for now I will post again in feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment