1/18/2010

Positive Light

This year has started out great, I have been accepted and enrolled into online classes to get my bachelors degree in Early Childhood Eduction. I am concentraing on the the infant/toddler age group and I hope to be the lead teach at a preschool in 4 short years! I really miss the preschool I worked at as an assitant after school teacher, I think about it a lot and realized that was what I want to be when I grew up, or atleast when the girls are old enough to be in school lol!

I have also made some great new friends, One girl in paticular, Kristle. She is the same age as me and has children in the same age group as the girls. Her and her family have been through so much, Her husband is medically retired military, he was hit by an IUD in Iraq, He also suffers from PTSD. But as an outsider you wouldnt have a clue. They are such a happy family and contribute to those in need in a heartbeat.  We have a lot in common and have been putting together a lot of fundraisers for those in need. She gives me so much inspiration and positive out look. 

I am so excited in Feburary I am attending the Amazing Girlfriend Conference with Kristle and a group of other girls. I cannot wait! Its going to be so much fun and such a great way to meet others!

We have started at our new church this month also, The Univeristy Christian Church in manhattan. Its a great church and offers so many programs for Charleigh and Rylee. They have a full band that plays at the contemperary service and they are truly amazing. I am trying to find out if they have a cd out so we can get to know the songs better :)

Charleigh starts gymnastics back up this week, she has been moved up out of the mommy and me to the beginners yellow group. I am so proud of her and cannot wait to see her blossom as a little gymnast! I think this fall we will start Rylee in the Mommy and me class, she wants to be just like her big sister and has already learned her summersaults thanks to a little nudge from Charleigh!

I am so excited to see what the rest of 2010 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment