3/16/2010

Just a lil somthing :)

Today Rylee decided to try potty training (again) she picked out a pull-up to put on, went and sat on the potty and went. Last time she wanted to do it for about a week and then gave up. Hopefully this time with a little more encouragement, a pull-up cake and dora panties we will be on the road to no more diapers! Everyday she is getting bigger and bigger and her little personality gets more and more complex. She is quite the lil' diva and its her way or the highway and if you touch or do something of hers that she doesnt like she will let you know! Oh and she is a mommy's girl 1000% and I am her mommy and no one else can have me (she will only share with sissy but any other lil kid better watch out!)

Last night Charleigh and I went grocery shopping, on the way home the song "How Low Can You Go" by Ludacris came on and from the back seat I hear "Mommy turn it up this is my song" and seeing my 3 yr old raise the roof and wiggle her hips was the funniest thing I have seen in a while! Now I did'nt know that on Saturday when she was with Nana and Aunt Chelsea she had done the same thing and they got a video of it using Aunt Chelsea's Phone. Looks like I got a dancer in the family.....just like her mama! She also says the most random things you could think of and a lot of the things she says are just SO grown up.


I finished my first two Pre-req. Classes last month and I recieved A's in both of them! (Go me) I have started my next class, which is Sociology. Its a lot different then the classes and a little more challenging but I think I will manage. Chris is getting ready to start Baseball and Soccer Season (AKA Busy Busy Season) Which anymore with all that he does I dont know why that makes me sad. It used to be just Baseball and Basketball season but now with him doing football too he is busy from Baseball-Basketball...or in months Mid March- Mid Feb. with small breaks in-between season. Makes it hard to plan things for us to do as a family, because he is gone 3-4 nights a week and some weekends. It sucks for me but he loves being involved in sports, and its starting to rub off onto Charleigh, she has become interested in Basketball and Baseball. So that makes Chris excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment