3/14/2010

The Big 2!

 Yep, thats right no more babies in the Nelson Household, Miss Rylee-Anne Jael turned 2 this week, My baby is now a toddler! I really cannot believe it, so now Im at the crossroads of, to have a baby or to not have a baby. I want to have one more just to get it over with, then our family will be complete. We can get though the Dipers and toliet trainning and be completely finished, or we could do as Chris wants wait 3 more yrs and then start all over. OR just be content with the 2 little girls God has blessed us with. But what if God wants to bless us just one more time, like in the near future??? I guess we will just have to wait and see!


Rylee's party was a HIT! and so stinkin cute ;) Her Cupcake pops were so cute and I added chocolate dipped pretzles as well. The little kids LOVED decorating all the little cupcakes and everyone had fun. Rylee was very clingy which did not surprise me at all, she does not like attention from big groups of people, and is very shy with large crowds, probably did help that every one was dotting on her! Here are some wonderful pictures from my Girl Friend Kristle....She is a great photographer!
Charleigh all Dressed Up!


Rylee, being Shy!




No comments:

Post a Comment