11/12/2010

Christmas Shopping Started in September!

This year we had the opportunity to start Christmas shopping in sept. this week I finished shopping for the entire family on weds. I am so happy and excited that its all over and now I just have to sit back and wait for Christmas, only 43 more days! Since most of my family read my blog I will only post what I got for Charleigh and Rylee. This year Christmas consists of toys geared towards my 2 1/2 year old and my 4 year old and their obsessions :)

Rylee:
Pram baby stroller
Wood baby Crib
Fur Real walking Kitty
Baby Alive Baby All Better
TeaCup Piggie
Scentsy Scent Buddy Lenny the Lamb with Lavender and Vanilla Scent pack (So Soft, Cute and Smells SOO Good!)
Plush Princess Dora
Plus Baby Boots
and of course Purple Back Pack complete with Map in side pocket :)
Dvd: Handy Manny's Big Race (or something along those lines)

Stocking Stuffers:
Sunglasses
Pet Pals game for Leapster 2
Hair accessories
Nail Polish
Mini My Little ponies
Dvd: Minies Bowtique
Charleigh:
V.Reader and Olivia ebook
Squinkies Cupcake and bubble pack
Set of 7 Disney Princess Barbies
Super Tall Doll house for barbies to fit in
Baby Alive Baby All Gone
Teacup Piggie
Scentsy Scent Buddy ROARBERT the Lion with same scent pack as Ry
Furry Frenzy set and extra furry animal
Dvd: Oliver and Company

Stocking Stuffers:
Sunglasses
Mr. and Mrs. figures
Hair Accessories
Nail Polish
Pet Pals & Spongebob games  for her leapster explorer
Dvd: Toy story 3

Oh and I can List some of Chris' since he ruined his surprises and got them last month
iPod Nano-newest generation with engraving :)
Nike+iPod
and some iPod accessories like an arm band, car and wall chargers.

The rest is a secret :)

I am so super excited for Christmas and seeing the girls faces Christmas morning! Even more so Christmas at my parents is going to be great with my sister and BIL. My BIL Blake is in the Marine CORPS and is currently at training in Cali. for 6 weeks before he deploys to Afghanistan in Jan. So having everyone home for Christmas is going to be special. We are also planning my sisters baby shower!!! We are going to have it in Jan, as well so Blake can par-take in the shower before he deploys. Unfortunately he wont be able to come home for the baby's birth, but his deployment is only 7 mo long. Chelsea is due April 16th....14 days before my B-day :)

Before Christmas is Thanksgiving.....and this year we will be traveling to see our Family on Chris' side and see Aunt Denise's new house!!! We are very excited to see everyone again, most haven't seen the girls since Kerrisa's baby shower over a year ago! I love the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment