8/05/2011

Hurray for new Jeans!

  Tonight I went to the mall just to look around with my husband, I went into Vanity to look at their jeans since they were having a sale. The sales girl comes up and asks me If I would like to try a pair on, I
hesitated and said "I'm really not sure what size I wear" She kinda giggled at me and said "How do you not know?" I started to explain to her that I have lost a lot of weight and haven't tried on jeans in a long time. She guessed my size and sent me into a room with 7 pairs to try on, All of which fit me perfectly. I choose two pairs that I really liked and bought them. I was so excited that I was able to buy 28x31 size jeans, this is equivalent to a size 7 in juniors. Before I wore a 15/16 (too small) or an 17/18 (the size I should have worn) Which was a 37x31 (too small) or a 39x31.....I have lost 6 jean sizes! My waist is now smaller than the length of my legs!!! I am so happy!!! I took some pic in a pair of my new favorite jeans!!



post signature

2 comments: