8/03/2011

Weight-loss update

Its been a while since my last update, we have been pretty busy! While on vacation I didn't really "work out" but we walked a lot and went swimming so I did get some exercise in. I was worried once I got home because we ate out most of the time we were gone and I snacked a lot at night too, but once I came home I realized I had only gained a 1/2 pound since being gone. However, the saturday and sunday after we returned home I still ate like crap, didn't work out and was lazy! Over those two days I gained another pound and 1/2. But since monday I have been hitting cardio hard and strength training and have gotten back down to 142 which is almost to where I was before we left for Corpus. I still have 3 measly pounds left to lose to hit my big goal, and I am hoping that they come off quickly. Once I hit that goal I have decided to lose another 9 lbs which will put me at 130 lbs, and at my ideal BMI for my height.

I have been asked over and over to post my before and after, and since I am so close to that goal I have contemplated on doing it but have decided that I really want to wait until I reach my goal to post the real before's and after's. BUT! I have one little before and after to show you....This was me 10 months ago at Charleigh's 4th birthday.....
                                                                                   ......And this is me now, I honestly did not see this person when I look in the mirror until I saw this picture. I still saw the "other" girl and until Chris took this picture on our Last day of vacation, I hadn't realized how much I have lost and how skinny I really am. I was shocked! I am very proud of how far I have come, my confidence has gone through the roof and I feel good. I will say that I still have imperfections, such as stretch marks all across my stomach from bringing two beautiful girls into the world, and I hate them but I will not hide them! I have embraced them and proudly wear my bikini like its nobody's business! I still want to tone my arms, stomach and booty! But if this is how I would have to be I am damn proud to be it!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! So freakin' proud of you! You look so amazing & i know exactly what you mean when you say that you don't see the girl in the mirror. I still sometimes forget I'm skinny & see myself as a bigger girl. Even then though I didn't think I was that huge until I saw the pics of me from back then. Anyways, Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful!
    You look healthy!
    You look happy!
    Those are the most important things.
    Make sure you don't get too consumed with a number on a scale, because as long as you are healthy that's what matters!
    Keep up the good work!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete