5/11/2010

SOoooooo Excited!!!!

This month has been hard for me, but very rewarding. I started my "Get Serious" Diet and exercise plan. I have cut fast foods and fried food completely out of my diet, they make me sick and if it isn't coming back up its doing it out the other end.....not exactly the best thing! A couple months ago we switched to Whole grains/ bread/pasta. And this month I have cut soda completely, I only drink water and have maybe had a couple sips of soda 2 times....but I have stuck with the water thing which is a HUGE deal cause I hate water (Who ever though up the crystal lite packets...you are a god!) Oh and we also switched to Turkey meat! I have only made a handful of dishes with it but it is Y-U-M!

The past 3 weeks I started the Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred and it has helped A LOT, this month I went from 183-ish lbs to 170! OMG! That was Charleigh at 9-11 mo old lol! for 3 weeks I did Workout 1, the first week it was a Lil intense but slowly I got to where I could handle it, and it makes me sweat! Last night and tonight I have done work out 2 and O-M-G~ that ain't no joke! I can barley breath at the end of it. But I know all my hard work is totally slowly paying off! I have set my new goal for the month to lose 13 more lbs by June 11th. We will see how it goes!

P.S. If anyone wants to get me a reward for my first 13 lb loss, I would love the Jillian Micheal's Fat Burner and Calorie Insinuator Combo Pack ;) LOL, Here's to the Next month of a skinnier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment