4/10/2011

Busy Week!

This past week has been a very busy one! It started off with 32.5 hours of LABOR! The Birth of my niece Marley Louise Foster, was the start of my week. My sister went into labor in the wee morning hours of Monday, Tuesday morning at 11:08 my niece was welcomed into the world by her Mama, My Mama, Me and her daddy all the way in Afghanistan, via phone. It was the most amazing thing to experience, and luckily for me I wasn't the one in labor this time, so it was much more enjoyable on my end :)
We spent the rest of the week going back and forth to my parents house where my sister is staying until her husband comes home from deployment. I wasn't able to work out as much this week but the 4 days that I did I made them count, which brought me to my 2nd goal! I am down 31 lbs!!!

Remember this:
Goals:
1.    Lose 15 lbs in 90 days (reached on 2/9/11, 50 days early)

§  Walk/run a mile in 12 min. - Currently at 12:45---Reached 3/29/11
§  Remove “stupid stress” from my life - Reached but need to not allow anymore in!
§  Feel more energized-getting there!

2.     Lose another 15 lbs by 4/30/11 (My B-day 159 lbs) ---Reached 4/9/11
§  Fit into size 9 jeans
§  Feel more confident
§  Be at pre-pregnancy weight. (160 lbs)---Reached 4/8/11
  • I also want to hit the batting cages and improve my swing and be able to actually hit a ball, maybe play some softball with Chris??---if you've ever seen me play you would know that I really need to work on this, and I want to..to be confident at the plate would totally rock my socks!

3.    Lose another 15 lbs by 7/4/11 (Independence Day & Chris and I's 7 year anniversary, 144 lbs)
§  Feel good in a swim suit
§  Run 10 min miles
§  Register for a Fall 5k with Chris

4.    Lose the last 5 lbs to complete my 50 lb goal by 8/1/11 (139 lbs)
§  Run a 5k
§  Be confident in my own skin and feel sexy- yes even moms want to feel this way!
§  Challenge myself to lose another 5 lbs in a month. (134 lbs)
§  Continue to work out and eat healthy…this is my way of life!!!
  
 
So Since I have reached my second goal early I would like this months goal to be changed, I would like to lose another 6 lbs by my birthday..which will put me at 153 lbs. Today I am resting, catching up on missed sleep and getting my body ready to jump back on the work out schedule and continue this journey!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment