4/24/2011

Kickin Some Goals in the Butt!

This past 3 weeks has been a hard few weeks to conquer, I have been sitting at an unsettling 160-159lbs. This Past Monday I was completely upset that I was only maintaing   my weight after working my heine off every day. So I decided to try my husbands p90x CardioX dvd. I did it mon-thurs then did YogaX on saturday and I lost 3 lbs in those 5 days! I am at a happy 156lbs, I am only 1 lb away from -35lbs loss, and then I will have only 15lbs left! I am so proud of my determination and I am throwing down my goals as fast as I made them! The biggest goal of all that I have accomplished is The Goal Jeans!  They finally fit me!!
My Goal Jeans Fit Me!!!!
Isn't that so awesome? I think its time to find a goal swim suit :) 
  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment