4/03/2011

Its toooo Big!!!!

 This week was a great week, I lost 4.5 lbs! I think this week my metabolism spiked! Which is really awesome because when I was a teenager I had the most awesome metabolism EVER! That is why I was so skinny then!

Today I put on a pair of Capri's that I wore about 2 weeks ago and the only thing holding them up where my hip bones! I felt like I was floating in them! Also the belt I bought about a month ago, I am out of holes on, which means I need a new one again because its too big!  Oh and my beloved sweat pants are huge on me and have to be folded over to stay on, but now they are even more super comfy! Looks like I need to do some shopping, but I am going to weight until I hit my Goal weight, which isn't too far off! I planed to hit my second goal by the end of April (My b-day, -30 lbs total, weighing 159 lbs) but if next week goes as amazing as the last I will hit it by next Saturday for sure! I am on a roll and I am so proud of myself!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment