3/31/2011

Bloggers Block?

I haven't had much to blog about lately...Last week I reached my 25 lbs mark and worked really hard to get that last pound off...I fought it for a whole week. I was beginning to think I was going to hit a plateau, but it wasn't a plateau, it was just a hike up a hill. Now I am on the down side of that hill and have lost an incredible 3 lbs since Monday this week...I haven't changed my diet, nor upped my workouts. Weight loss is an up and down battle of will, strength, and motivation. I have pushed myself so far that no matter how hard this gets I can't give up. I don't accept excuses from myself because they wont get me anywhere.  Sure I get tired, exhausted at times. Some days I really don't want to get up and work out, but I have to, not just to lose weight but because my body craves it and my day feels off if I don't. I haven't lost 27lbs by making excuses, and going easy on myself. I have learned how wanting something so bad is the only motivation to get you anywhere. If you don't want it, and aren't ready to push yourself then you wont achieve it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment