3/03/2011

Some Excitment?!?!

New pic of me :)
This morning I woke up and weighted myself...170.4! I am 1.4 lbs from my -20 lb loss!!! How exciting is that? I tried on the size 9 goal jeans too and I can pull them up..just not button them yet...but soon!!! Last time I tried them on I couldn't pull them past my upper thighs! I have went back to running this week. I found a neat little ipod app for the couch 2 5K program to help me with my intervals. The girls voice comes on when its time for me to run or walk and even encourages me along the way.  The only down side to it Is that the warm up and cool down is 5 min each. I wish they were a little shorter...maybe 3 minutes? But maybe that will change as I progress. Another thing to be excited about is our weather, today is beautiful...I think spring is on its way! :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. You're doing so great!
    If you look at your new pic compared to the one at the top (when was that taken? november/december?), your face and arms look so much thinner!! Good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should add, as does the rest of you, but those especially!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Yes they do thank you Julie! I am happy those two have been the first parts to slim down as those were the ones that bothered me the most....now if my tummy and butt would catch on I'd be a happy Girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete