3/28/2011

3 in 30 April

Since this Friday is April and I have achieved all of my March 3 in 30 goals I am posting Aprils!

So to refresh, here are Marches 3 In 30 goals:

1. Lose 7 lbs this month...This is to help me push myself a little harder each day!- Reached on 3/25

2. Cut my mile down to 12 minutes. -reached on 3/19

3. Get some time to myself to just relax!- Thanks to grandparents, the girls spent the night at their house and let me have some down time!

So April's goals.... (This month I turn 25, GASP!)
1. Lose 5 lbs this month so that I reach my 2nd weight loss goal (159 lbs)

2. Shed 15 seconds off my mile (11:45 miles)

3. Spring Clean the whole house! Including the clothing migration!!!

April is an exciting month for me for so many reasons, My birthday for one! However my b-day is the last day of the month. Chris' told me last night that he would take me to Red Lobster for my birthday dinner...this is a big thing for 2 reasons 1. he hates seafood and 2. I haven't been there in about oh 8 years! I am 100% positive that I will reach my second weight loss goal and be down 30 total pounds by the end of the month, Hopefully those beautiful goal jeans will fit me and I can wear them to my birthday dinner :) cyea! Plus its SPRING! Which means the days start to warm up, get longer and we can spend more time outside!!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment