3/11/2011

Princess Rylee





3 mo old
Today is my sweet baby's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how big she is and how fast she has grown. This past year was such an accomplished year for her, with so much growth! Last year I was really worried about her speech and not being where she was supposed to be milestone wise with her speech. The girl barley spoke 2 words and only had a handful of vocabulary words. I choose to have her seen by a speech pathologist and she was behind. In a short 6 months she was talking and expanding her vocabulary every week. Now a year later, Rylee talks up a storm...mostly about crazy things that I have no idea what she is talking about but its all understood. Most of it is stories she makes up about animals or Dora. She is very independent when it comes to doing something but she is still very much a mommy's girl when we are out somewhere. She still has a degree of separation anxiety, and I still very much think she has a degree of OCD. Thus, she is my Diva! Only eats with certain silverware & plate that SHE must pick out, freaks out when something isn't the way she wants it and goes from calm to tantrum in .06 seconds! She is my girl, and a beautiful, smart, sweet girl at that!
1 yr old

I love you Baby Girl, Happy Birthday!


2 yrs old
My Princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment