3/21/2011

100 Day Challenge-week 1 results

 Week 1 was a long exhausting week! And a very sore one at that! Today My legs finally feel normal and I can walk without hurting!! That's exciting right! The week ended with 700 squats done, 300 jumping jacks, 14 completed miles, Lots of cardio, planks, crunches and more. Plus 35 minutes of meditation, reflection and research! Oh and homework!
So the results of my hard work? I lost 1.5 lbs this week I am at 165 lbs! I have 1 more stubborn lb to reach my true half way point!  I lost 6 total inches this week as well which is impressive...3 inches from my hips alone! Yea for a smaller butt!

This week consist of ABS! Cardio, wellness and focusing on nutrition! Plus my normal weight routine and my 5k training :)

Week 2 Starting Stats: 165 Lbs
                          Waist: 38
                          Hips: 37
                          Thighs: R-21.5in     L-21in
                          Arms:  R- 12in   L-12in
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment