3/15/2011

100 Day Challenge!

Monday marked 100 days until summer....so I have joined a 100 day challenge to get my butt (and other parts) in shape for cute summer dresses, shorts, and *gasp* swimsuits! I started yesterday and I am so sore today! So what challenge did I join? The Rants from Mommyland Spark Team 100 days till summer Challenge!  There are 4 teams, Strength, Cardio, Nutrition and Well-being.....if you wanted to focus on 2 areas you are considered a Champion, if you want to work on all 4 areas....you my friend are a Warrior....thus, having high hopes I joined the Warrior team......easy peasy since I am already working in all those areas....right? Ummmm, NO!  This challenge has you doing 100 squats everyday, running a mile a day, Then 3 times a week doing 100 jumping jacks, this crazy intense ab workout called teddy bear crunches, plus 30 min of Dance cardio, Kickboxing, and another cardio video.....YOWZA!

But I know this pain is good pain that will pay off once summer hits....or I will kill someone!----maybe.

So starting Stats: 167 lbs
                         Waist: 37in
                         Hips: 40in
                         Thighs: R-22in L-23in
                        Arms:  R- 11.5in L-12in
At the end I will post before and after pics along with my ending measurements!!!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment