3/25/2011

Half-way Mark!!!

I have finally lost that last pesky little pound finally putting me at 164 lbs! I am only 2 lbs heavier than my husband and that makes me soooooo happy!!!

I have lost a total of 25 lbs in 13 weeks! As of Monday I have lost 7 total inches from my hips, 3 inches from my waist (Which is not accurate because I have realized that I measure it in a different spot each time) 4-5 inches in each of my thighs and no inches in my arms. I haven't really focused to much on my arms until this week, so I am excited to measure them next week for week 3 of the 100 day challenge. I only have 25 more lbs to go to reach my goal. This month alone I have lost 9 lbs! This also means I only have 4 lbs to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight & 5 lbs to reach my 2nd Goal!

Wooooooooooh hoooooooo~ GO Me!
post signature

1 comment: