12/02/2010

*30 days of truth* Day 1 and 2

So I completely forgot to post my day 1 yesterday, so lucky you, I will post both days today~

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.


This list could go on forever, as they say you are your own worst critic right! Well as any mom can relate....having babies was anything but kind to my body, extra weight, stretch marks and that pooch of a belly that I wish I could just cut off! I have tried diet and exercise, I loose about 10-15 lbs but hit a wall and get so aggravated that I just give up. I need to lose about 50 lbs to be at MY ideal weight, probably about 35 to look great! Of course Chris doesn't help he always tells me I look good the way I am and when He first met me I was TOOOOO skinny, 6 years ago when we first met I was 125 lbs, and yes, a bit sickening. Whats funny is that 6-8 years ago when I was tiny, I thought I was fat....boy what was I thinking!  However at that time I was more active, I was a volleyball coach, on the dance team and took gym classes like weight lifting and aerobics...(HEY MOLLY Remember those days!!) Even though my diet consisted of pizza pockets and Wendy's 99 cent nuggets I was active with an outstanding metabolism...which also disappears when you birth children. Oh and apparently each child you have ages you, My husband had a pic of when Charleigh was first born and "Look how young you look" yea ass, I was 20!!!!

                                                   This was My HS Senior Pic!
THIS MAMA NOW.....in a pic that only shows my face! HA

Ok I'll add a body shot for you to compare...

                                                         Aint he handsome! I <3 him!!




Day 2: Something you love about yourself.


Lets get beyond the looks and go deep....HAHAHA, I love me! Yes I would love me even more if I were skinnier, with better fitting clothes, BUT I do love the person that I am. I love to have fun, I crack myself up on a daily bases and I have an awesome personality. I am sweet and caring, and tend to make sure everyone is happy before I am, and put myself aside a lot of the time. Oh and that I have the awesome power of giving life, I have 2 beautiful little girls, thats amazing in itself!
                                                          RYLEE 2 1/2 ALMOST 3
CHARLEIGH-4YRS


BABY CHARLEIGH


BABY RYLEE


See you tomorrow for day 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment