12/06/2010

Need a lil motivation!

It seems like each year around this time I get to where I want to get serious about weight loss, I usually do really good for a few months then hit a wall that I just cannot climb over. I have been following an awesome blog http://glamglory.blogspot.com/ She is my inspiration, she has lost 52 lbs to date and looks absolutely AMAZING! I want to look amazing as well! I have finally come to terms that this weight loss can only be achieved by a permanent life style change, not just working out till I reach a goal then call it good. So I am starting my plan of attack on post-baby body on the 1st of Jan. New Year, New Start. This gives me time to put together my plan. I just started my Nutritional Science class and what a great class to take to start off this journey! I will be able to learn what I need to obtain my goals, in the form of Life style changes! I have found a Beginning work out to help me build up my endurance during the winter months so when spring hits I can hit the ground RUNNING, Literally!
The 15 week 5k Run/Walk Training Plan:
http://www.active.com/women/Articles/A_5k_running_walking_training_plan.htm?page=2
Once I reach week 15 I will move on to more vigorous running and adding more to my workout, My goal at the end of this is to not only loose some weight but to move onto p90x which we have had for a year and have done a total of 1 1/2 times....yea its hard!
I am starting to put a list together of things I want to change in my diet and add to my diet. Along with adding vitamins and minerals and protein....lots of lean proteins! My ultimate goal is to loose 45 lbs by Jan. 1st 1012. But my Beginning goal is to complete the 15 week run plan, then from their I will determine how much weight my next goal will be. I will of course have small goals for my diet changes! So stay tuned and offer as much inspiration and motivation you can give, I am going to need it!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it Anna! I am the exact same way, hitting a wall and its usually just a few weeks in before I have seen hardly any progress. After I get cleared from the doc after this baby, I have no more excuses such as I did after having Jack (were trying for another and Ill just gain it all back, was my fave lol). Plus I need to look good by 2012 to not stick out as the fat bridesmaid next to all of Janelles skinny minny friends:) Ill be here to cheer you on Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie, You will be able to do it too, I really believe that after you have a baby is the easiest time to loose. I look back at pics 3 mo. after each baby and I was skinnier then than now. And I did nothing after each! So I know it will be a great time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna you can do it!! It is really a huge lifestyle change. We just count our calories, and we don't buy any junk food. That way there is nothing in the house that can sabotage us. We aren't just changing our lives we are changing our kids lives too. Raising them in a healthier home. If you ever need any dinner ideas, lunch ideas or anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete