12/05/2010

*30 Days of Truth* Day 4 & 5

 

Since we were out of town this weekend I will post both days now Smile

 

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

This one is hard for me because I tend to forgive and forget rather easy when someone does me wrong. I don’t like to hold a grudge or anything like that. But I don’t let things that hurt me go easily, I need to forgive a few people in that were apart of my life and also thank them. John, I forgive you for cheating on me with Kiersten, it was hard for me to get over and accept that you no longer wanted me to be apart of you life, However! I need to thank you for that same reason, had you not done what you did, my life could be very different, and sad. I could still be with you, unhappy that you are never faithful, scared because you don’t take life seriously and unstable with my future, but because of your action 6 1/2 years ago, I now have a wonderful, faithful relationship with a great man that works incredibly hard to provide for our family, I also have 2 of the most amazing little girls I could ever dream of. My life is quiet perfect and everything I have ever wanted. So again, I thank you! 


Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

There are a lot of things I hope to do in my life, I want to travel, more specifically I want to go to Paris, I always have. My mom and Memere are from France just north of Paris, in Nancy, France. Chris & I also want travel to Ireland, the pictures of the country side is just so pretty we would love to go there someday. I also want to take the girls on a family vacation to Walt Disney World, take them to the ocean, and watch them get married and have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment