12/08/2010

*30 days of truth* Day 8!

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like sh*t.
Luckly for me, no one has made my life hell, well except my mom during my teenage years, but I think anyone with loving parents feel the same, haha I'm just KIDDING, I love my mama, but I know why she was so tough, so Charleigh and Rylee when you are 15-18 expect H-E-L-L! Now for the "treated like sh*t" part, hmmm where should I start my list? All I can say is people are a-holes, and unfortunatly in my short 24 years of life quite a few people treated me badley, pretty much every boyfriend I had, Friends in school, girls I went to middle school with and friends in my adulthood. Theres no reason to name names because Im pretty sure that those who have treated me wrong and read this will get a bit of a gut feeling I'm talking about them, and if you are reading this and that feeling is creeping up in your stomach, then yes I'm talking about you. As the song goes...."Now you'll never see what you've done to me, You can take back you memories they're no good to me, And here's all your lies, you can look me in the eye, with the sad sad look that you wear so well, When you see my face, I hope it give you hell"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, lyrics = perfection! BTW: yup! I lived there, but for safety reasons I don't put that on my blog. How'd you know? I was like "whoa! did I say my city on my post?" but I didn't think I did. lol. I deleted ur comment cuz it said the town name, but thanks so much for noticing... yeah-been here 5 yrs. So cool that you are there also-wat a small world. We should for sure do a blog get together! :) coffee maybe?

    ReplyDelete