12/22/2010

*30 Days of Truth* Day 22

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I wish I wouldn't have quit school.....twice. I wish I would have stayed and graduated from Cosmetology school, I wish I would have stayed and tried harder at K-State. However, even if I did graduate from either school I would still be where I am today, a stay at home mom. So I guess now that I am back in school it doesn't really matter. I am still getting a degree and once both girls are in school I will be graduated with a Bachelors in Early Childhood Development and will then start my career. So those mistakes I made 5 years ago, are not so big anymore. They just cost me a lot of money!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on that one too. Also-yay! on making a goal for next year! 50 pounds in one year is good. Except you probably meant Jan. 1st 2012, right? being 50 pounds less-not 2010... that's almost gone! lol. I've got 25 more to go... stay tuned for more progress blogs later on!

    -Reyna

    ReplyDelete