12/15/2010

*30 Days of Truth* Day 13, 14 & 15

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days.
 I like a lot of music, and in the right moments a song usually hits what emotions I have that day, I wouldn't say that I lean on music to help me get through rough patches, I tend to lean on family and god for that.

Day 14: A hero that has let you down.
I don't have any heros that have let me down. My only hero is my mom, she is the strongest person I have ever met and she has never let me down.

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
 This is easy, its Chris. Before we became pregnant with Charleigh we hit a rough spot and took a break from our relationship for a few months, in those months I think we both realized how much we loved each other and needed each other in our lives. Those few months were completely miserable for the both of us, just as the saying goes "you don't know what you got till its gone" We've been together for 6 1/2 years and are madly and crazy in love with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment