12/29/2010

30 days 28 & 29!

Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
If I was pregnant I would be so super excited! I really want just one more, and Chris is not wanting one more. Its a small disagreement between us but if it is meant to be it will be.

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
This new year I am focusing on me. Its my turn to be a little selfish and get myself together, but in the bigger picture its for my girls. My health is the most important if Im not healthy my family cant be healthy. SO in 2011 Its all about me! Starting with my diet, not starting a diet but my diet and what I eat. Its time to make life long changes and really concentrate on putting good foods in my body and not so many bad ones. Also getting my activity level back up, I have the resources at home to do it now is the time to get serious about it. My goal is 50 lbs lost by Jan. 1 2012. I have my plan made and ready to tackle it...here's to being healthier and thinner in a year! Why am I doing it? For me of course, I hate how I look and I miss being active and feeling confident in my skin. So I am going to take control and do something about it!

1 comment:

  1. That's good! Especially if you don't like something about yourself that you CAN change-you should totally do it. It will make you happier and in turn make your hubs happier b/c you won't be telling him how much you don't like XYZ about urself. Trust me, I know. I was always (still am) telling my hubs I hated my fat rolls, so I did something about it. btw: I will be posting all my supplements and can't-live-w/out foods in the next few days!

    Reyna
    @Glamour Glory

    ReplyDelete