1/01/2011

Happy New Years!!!!

I cant believe its already 2011...this year holds a lot for me. A lot of excitement and a lot of happiness. This year is all about me! I start my new adventure into finding myself again...the girl I used to be that had so much confidence, and the mentality of "Love me or Hate me" I am excited to hit the ground running, I have big plans for my self and a great support team. Its time to finally take care of me for once and not worry about anyone else out side of my family. 2010 was a bumpy year in trying to find a new me, and at the end of the year I realized I wasn't  happy with a new me, I wanted the old me back....i know what I want in my life and what I don't, its time for me to get what I want and if anyone gets hurt along the way, I'm sorry, if you are on my team you would understand, but its not about you any more. I'm done being walked on, and looking like an idiot. So here's to me, and my life the way I want it! Happy New Years to you all, I hope 2011 is a happy, healthy and prosperous year for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment