1/12/2011

Strength

Today was a great day! I got a lot accomplished around the house, worked out this afternoon with Jillian and her Yoga Meltdown then did a 18 min walk. I was only supposed to do 15 min, but I went 3 more to complete a mile and just because I knew I could do a little more. I also got my homework done early instead of procrastinating! I also joined Sparkpeople. If you don't know what that is its a great website that you can track your fitness, what you eat, get encouragement, motivation, special work out plans and more health related information. If you are apart of Sparkpeople add me Lilmrsnelson4 :). As the days continue I have gotten into my routine and have not been lazy about working out. My training will get harder but I believe that I will be able to accomplish it and succeed. As I work out I start thinking of HOW I want to look. I know there are parts that I want to look a certain way. I want a flat stomach, I don't nee a six pack but if that happens along the way then I wont complain! I also want toned arms and legs. I love Jillian Micheals body, I want my body to look like hers!





But before I concentrate on that I need to loose some serious LBS! Once I lose about 30 lbs then I will start to focus on the toning of my arms, legs and stomach.

Until then I'll keep training and getting my body strong!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment