1/26/2011

Sick = Sucks

I hate this time of year...sickness envelopes our house from Nov. - March and captures all of us as its hostages. I thought this year I was doing really good, because out of the 3 times Charleigh had to be kept home from school, I didn't catch whatever germs she was wanting to share with Daddy and Rylee. Up until Monday. I was feeling fine all last week while Chris laid in bed hacking up his lungs and other nastiness. Then Monday rolled around and a sore throat lingered all day, I pop some airborne and thought I'd be fine. Yesterday I felt like hell and today is no better. I did do my training on Monday and Yesterday. I am hoping to find strength to do my yoga today. I am completely ready for Spring...I hate the cold, snow and being sick, it sucks!

A happy note....looking at Chris'  schedule we have figured out that we are able to take our vacation Late July/Early August. That is when his seasons slow down. Spring was my initial plan but its just too busy for him, as well as early summer. So let the planning begin! That gives me ample amount of time to get to my Goal weight, and look smokin' hot during our beach trip :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment