1/15/2011

2 Week Weigh In

This morning I woke up to a bloated tummy and an achy back....she's baaaaacccckkk! Auntie Flow has made her return :( However, thanks to all my working out this time I didn't get as crampy as I usually do the days before. Enough with all that time for the good news!

I LOST 4 more Lbs!!!!!! Bringing my total to date -8.

More exciting news; in the last week I have lost an Inch of my waist (biggest part under my belly button) and and inch off my hips. I also lost an inch off my left thigh and an inch 1/2 off my right. All in ONE week! 


I am so thrilled with all of my progress! Now to finish this weeks training, this morning holds my longest R/W. A 30 min R-1/W-1 :) Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Boo for Auntie Flow!! But Congrats on the -4!! That is awesome!! You are gonna be one hot momma!! I wish I knew how to measure myself. I have plateaued once again at 161, but I am sure I am losing inches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a tape measure that seamstress use? You can get one at walmart for cheap. Then you measure the widest part of your waist, hips/butt, thighs and arms. Its pretty easy! You will get there, when you plateau change up your diet, add more fruits or veggies and less salt. Also change up your workouts, our bodies can get accustomed to our workouts. Just keep going and don't give up! I cant wait till I hit 161!!!

    ReplyDelete