1/08/2011

Week One Done :o)

Today was the last day of the first week of training. Last night was a long rough night with Rylee so I didn't get much sleep and today I was more tired that I have been all week. Today was a 20 min W/R and I completed it a lot better than I thought it would & I also did yoga tonight on a whim. Could I possibly like working out? I also wore my Calorie and Heart monitor watch when I did my yoga and it read that I burnt 357 cals...YOWZA!

Next week I start 2 min runs followed by 1 minute of walking. Next Sunday I will complete a 30 minute W1/R2....oh boy :{ (lol that kind of looks like a mustache) Tomorrow I have a full day off, let my body recuperate and rest, get homework done AND enjoy my cheat meal...Pizza for lunch....mmmmm!!! Thank you all for your support this week, it has helped me push through the tough spots and also motivates me to continue...plus it makes my heart feel SUPER happy ;) See you all again on Monday, have a great Sunday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment