1/11/2011

Day um 10 ?

Today was I believe day 10 of my training. And I rocked it :) I was able to do my 20 min w/r and ended up doing 1.25 mile, I felt strong and didn't give up!  I have been doing good on staying under my allotted caloric intake and have been drinking only water for over a week now with a glass of Skim milk here and there. I notice how energized I am thanks to my vitamins and mineral supplements. The down side, my hips have been so outta wack and killing me that Icy Hot and I are BFF'S! It has made sleeping uncomfortable and I spend a lot of the night tossing and turning. I know this will get better with time but, seriously it needs to get its act together. Its mostly my left hip, so soaking in the tub followed by Icy Hot and stretching are slowly getting it to feel decent so I can walk :/. Tomorrow holds Yoga :) and a brief 15 min walk.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment