1/03/2011

*Small Note*

Today I started my workout routine, I did my 5 min walk for my walk/run training, My first round of Yoga...Wowzer! And I even did 2000 Sweat points on Just Dance 2. After some research I have figured out the 100 sweat points = 10 cals. And I earned 2000 in 5, 3-2 1/2 min songs! And its fun!! I also figured out that the Yoga Meltdown Level one burns around 200 cals. I am so proud that I got through my first day of my training and even did some JD2! But boy were my arms burning! I can't believe how inflexible I have become....after all those years of dance, my body is nowhere near as flexible, and its harder to get it to move! So that just means that this is one more thing I can look forward to, my body becoming stronger and more flexible!

*Update*
So I finished my meals for the day since its 7pm and we usually go to bed between 9:30 and 10 pm. I did amazingly well today. I managed to eat a little over 1200 cals, which I'm allowed 1,774 but set myself at no more than 1500. I have consumed 37 g of fat and 135 carbs. Today was so great, I was never starving and stayed pretty energized! I am so excited and proud!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! No more holiday treats for me...time to shape up :-)

    Thanks for the reminder & tips!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing amazing!! I love being able to blog about my weight, it keeps me motivated to get down to my goal!!
    If you ever want a work out partner let me know!!

    ReplyDelete