1/01/2011

3 in 30

Since it is the first of the month, and New Years day it would seem appropriate to set goals...right? Well If you are a follower  you know my Ultimate goal...if not check here:

But big goals are hard to achieve without small goals....so I am going to do the 3 in 30. You set 3 goals, any goals no matter how big or small to be achieved in 30 days.


Here are my 3 for 30 for January:

1) Lose at least 5 lbs this month.

2) Work out everyday except sunday (off day)

3) Focus on myself and my family. This means less time on distractions like the computer or TV.

So next month I will post new 3 in 30 and update about my progress on my goals!

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job making some attainable goals for the 3 in 30 Challenge! I'm so glad you're joining us!

    ReplyDelete