1/05/2011

A little Surprised, A lot Apprehensive!

This morning I woke up and decided to weigh my self again....I know that I said I'd wait till the 15th but I just wanted to see if I was making any progress. On Sunday I weighed 187 lbs....WOW! Today I got on the Wii Fit to do a quick body test and it said I was down 11 lbs!!! 11. pounds. in 3 days! My lovely Wii board also reminded me that my last weigh in was at 2:35pm---after most of the day was over, and this morning I got on before I ate. Could this be right? Could I have really lost 11 lbs already? I know our bodies fluctuate 2 lbs during the day so for safe measure we will say I lost 9lbs. 9 lbs? WOW! If this is correct I am super excited and pleased to see my hard work paying off. Now I promise to wait till the 15th to do my weigh in.

For those who have Wii Fit, Is your board just as accurate?

Today's training includes 10 min of walking and yoga...maybe some JD2? I think my mom is going to do the 5k training program as well and then we will run a 5k together!! :)

4 comments:

  1. My Wii Fit is pretty accurate.
    I say just keep up the good work!
    Biz
    http://busybizblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY TO GO!!! Keep it up!! I swear by our Wii Fit. I have plateaued at 164 according to the Wii Fit. Brandon has lost another 7lbs according to the Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Just keep working hard Katie and don't give up I know it is just a phase. Try to not do the same exercises every day, your body gets used to routines, muscle confusion is the best do one day do one work out and the next do something else!

    ReplyDelete