1/07/2011

Dolphins & Camels...Oh my!

These are the poses I love and hate :) Dolphin and Camel! Today's yoga work out was just as intense as day 1, however there were poses I could hold longer and even some sequences that I could do that I struggled with earlier in the week. I find myself questioning the make of my body when I do yoga...questions like, are my arms just short or am I really not that limber? Or is my butt as high up as hers? I just have to keep practicing, Yoga= My Practice!
My Top 2 Favorite poses are Warrior 3 & Camel:
Camel pose

Warrior 3

My least favorite poses are the Dolphin Plank into dolphin and Side Plank :/ I loath these moves but today I was able to stick with them and complete 75% of the pose and hold!!!



Dolphin plank

Dolphin
Side Plank (All pics from Google Images)





These Poses are intense but I am starting to feel my body becoming stronger each time! Tomorrow will be my last day of my first week of transformation and I am extremely proud of my self and all that I have accomplished this week. Not to mention that those 11 lbs lost were actually lost, the next day I had gotten on the wii fit just to check and make sure :) So I decided to reward my self, and finally bought a new iPod, iPod touch :) I also found that Jillian Michaels has a free app that is awesome, so if you have an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad  go to itunes and search Jillian Michaels Slim-Down Solutions.
I also have ordered a new bathroom scale that not only weighs me but also shows my body fat % and hydration level. I can wait to finish tomorrow out strong with a 20 min walk/run and enjoy my Sunday rest day, which is also my one meal cheat day. ONE meal, not the whole day :) I have been craving Pizza :) Thank you all for your continued support and motivation, it helps me more than you know :)

I love you all, xoxox

post signature

3 comments:

  1. So excited for all your progress!
    I am passing along an award to you! Stop by my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I love Yoga. If you want pizza and don't want to completely kill your calories Papa Murphy's has deLite pizza that starts around 140 calories per piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls! Katie thank you for that tip I will have to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete