1/10/2011

My corner of ME :)

I thought I would share the corner of my bedroom that Is all about me :) In this corner I keep track of everything about my transformation. But Before that here is my purse that Santa brought me for Christmas, I am obsesed with it...Its a beautiful deep purple Kathy VanZeeland :)
LOVE IT!

Pretty Crocodile embossed soft leather :) Pretty Perfect for a k-state fan :)
 How's this pic? Lol My senior picture, Look at how small I was!!! Def. Motivation Pic!

I was on Dance Team...NOT a Cheerleader Lol!

So now to the Fitness part :) Here is my Set up, My treadmill, our weights, and my corner, I made sure that a picture of how I used to be is right in sight as I run each day to my goal :) I want to get a couple more inspirational and motivational pictures up to keep me going as well!
Rylee always has to be star of the show!

Corner next to treadmill, Calendar with daily workout, Count Down Board, Pic & Goal Jeans

Close up of Count Down Board & Pic



Our Weights, Mine look puny compared to his, but one day I'll be lifting those like they were candy bars!

Crazy Girl!
So you saw those Goal Jeans hanging there? My sister gave them to me last summer and they have been sitting in my closet winking at me. They are a cute pair of jeans from Maurices, Size 9.  I haven't worn size 9's since 2005, before I was pregnant with Charleigh. Cant wait till I can fit in these bad boys!

Is there anything else you think I should have in my Corner of me?
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Take a picture of yourself every week so you can see the progress. I have found this to be my biggest motivation. Even when I hit my plateau I looked at my before and after pictures and it was truly amazing how much it motivated me and kept me on my change. Those size 9's will be fitting before you know it. Keep it up!! You are doing amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie, I will take pics monthly, I have "before" ones that I will post...um later LOL! Like after I've lost some major pounds haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a long time to get up the nerve to post my before picture, even my after picture took a lot of nerve. I just wish my stretch marks would disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats what I'm worried about in the end...hopefully they disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's all I want...they have faded a lot but they haven't disappeared.

    ReplyDelete