1/14/2011

Falling In love

  I believe I am starting to fall in love with my training, however it sometimes is a love/hate relationship. I am falling in love with the idea and feelings it gives me.  I love the feeling of accomplishment and success.  Getting up and starting my training each day is a decision I make, sure I could just skip today, but where will that get me in my goals? No where! Once I get started on the training for that day I feel good and ready to tackle it, pushing my self a little more each time.

Something else I am falling in love with is my husband, I already love him and I have for the past 6 1/2 years we have been together, but each day I love him more than the last. When he walks through the door after work I get all happy, when he sends me a text or e-mail I get butterfly's, because at that moment he is thinking of me. When he kisses me I get weak in the knees. He is my forever and always. I thank God everyday for this blessing, "Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is LOVE"  Our relationship is unique and true.


Tomorrow is my last day of training for my 2nd week! 2 weeks down already, and 10 left to reach my goal of -15 lbs. Tomorrow I do my bi-weekly weigh in and measurements,  I am excited to see what progress I have made and focus on completing the next week.








 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Amen to a partner perfectly matched to you. I too feel perfectly matched and love my husband increasingly so each day.
    Keep up the good work!
    Biz
    http://busybizblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete