1/14/2011

~Bragger~

Just wanted to brag a little about my new iPod touch....its pretty amazing. I have been so out of the mp3 loop I finally upgraded from the 1st generation ipod shuffle to the newest generation itouch. I have downloaded so many neat free apps that include nutritional information of restaurants,  netflix, free yoga and cardio workouts and games :) I used the Jillian Micheals app to record how many calories I burned during my yoga meltdown training! All I had to go was log into the app, put the ipod in my arm band and push start. Pretty impressed over here!

Rylee has been sick for the past 2 days and she looks and feels like hell! Poor baby, she has made it hard for mommy to get next to anything done, all she wants is cuddles! :/ She took a 45 min nap and now is plopped down on the couch next to me miserable. Hopefully tomorrow she feels better, we have the KSU game and the girls are going to my inlaws in the morning, no sickies over there! *Prayers for Rylee to feel better*  I'll update tomorrow with my weigh in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment