1/23/2011

Sunday Rambles

I started this post with the title SUNDAY FUNDAY,  but midway through it I realized it was more of a rambling....just stick with me ok?  Chris had to work all weekend and today he is in Topeka attending mtgs. He is the chair man for NEKOA (Northeast Kansas Officials Association) in baseball so he had to go sit in at the baseball meeting today...Gosh baseball season is quickly approaching.The end of Feb is his first Baseball game...This time of year is when the "busy" season starts. Chris works pretty much 3 nights a week with a few weekends for the month of Feb. I haven't seen his march calendar so I'm not sure how that looks. We were planning a vacation to the ocean, on a beach in May but with baseball that may not be a go. I wanted to originally go Memorial weekend since he will have a 4 day from work but he kindly reminded me that is the weekend of baseball championship for high school which means he may or may not get a game scheduled...I guess its a big honor if you snag a game...whatever! Lol I told him I didnt want to wait a week until memorial weekend to figure out if we could go or not so we will settle on a date once he recieves all his baseball schedules...which come to find out the are usually finalized in Jan. WOW! I didn't know that high school sports was so organized ;)

So Sunday....I spent my day doing my dreaded math homework...I got a 94% on my quiz, and I have to wait until weds. to see my score on my 3 essay questions. Yes, Essay Questions in College Math. Tell me about it!  I really hope the next 5 weeks I can continue my grades at 94% or higher, I just hope this math thing doesn't get harder with time...ah, who am I kidding, its math! I took a study break to hop over to my Favorite lunch spot, McAllisters, YUM! Its a Sandwich and Soup shop with the best sandwiches in the world...ok Manhattan, KS.  It was Delish! Then I came back home to study some more. But back up about 1 1/2 hours, to getting ready for lunch. I decided to get all dolled up..yes I did my hair and make up...then I got a little too into myself and started taking self portaits with my camera phone :) Enjoy !



I know...I'm a little obsessive with myself...but my face looks thinner :) And that makes me super happy!!!


Highlight of the day...A couple of my good guy friends who I haven't seen in years...well one in years one in months,  called me "Hot" (I cleaned up their language a bit) ;) Thanks Joey & Mike <3 you sure made my day!







Hope you all have an excellent week!

3 comments:

  1. You look so hot in your pics;) And yes, McAllisters is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i have a vest like that! warm isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie!

    Michelle-I love this vest, I was apprehensive when I bought it since I am bigger I was afraid I'd look like a bloated sausage in it but It is actually trimming along the waist :)

    ReplyDelete