1/02/2011

Hitting the Ground.....Running!

Today starts my serious life change. I am going to work my a$$ off----pun intended! Get the results I want and begin my life. I weighed in and I was shocked at how much I weigh...I haven't been this heavy since I was FULL TERM PREGNANT with Charleigh! I weigh 186 lbs :/ ugh! Whether this weight is correct or not, as its the wii fit, at least I will be able to track lbs lost. My goal is 50 lbs in a yr. I have a great game plan that I am ready to hit full force starting tomorrow. Tomorrow starts my intense work out plan I have put together, but today I did a little cardio that I have been doing for the last week. Yesterday Chris and I went to the store and stocked up on Water, salad, chicken, yogurt, granola and 100 cal packs...I will pay for convince! Today I have started my new diet. My life long diet, not a fad diet or new extreme promising with 0 effects diet. My well balanced, nutritious diet! Its time for me to take control of my life and create a good role model for my daughters. Charleigh and Rylee you are my world and I want to be here as long as possible for you two and be able to be active with you. I love you both so much. Not only with this benefit my girls I will have my old confidence back and feel comfortable in my own skin again!Its all about the small goals, and my small goals are lose 15 lbs every 3 months!

Starting Weight: 186 lbs
Goal Weight for Jan 1, 2012: 135lbs
Goal Weight to be achieved by April 2, 2011: 171 lbs.

As I look at the next week, the only thing I am fearful of is controlling what I eat, and to not fall off my path. I start my running plan this week, on Monday and Wednesday I will be Doing 5-10 min Walk and Jillian Micheal's Yoga for Weigh Loss DVD.   On Tues, Thurs. & Sat. I will be doing 10 min & 12 min Walk/Run. and Fridays will be Yoga. Sunday is my rest day. I think the first few weeks of my running plan will be achievable, the 5-6 weeks will be a challenge but only time will tell how I will do! I am excited to see my results and I hope and pray this year goes quickly, easily and healthy!
P.S I have one other small goal....grow my hair out. This year I will not get my hair cut...just a very small trim here and there....I miss my long hair :(

4 comments:

  1. You can do it!! Stay positive. It will be good for the family too. I went from 187 down to 164 in 6 weeks. You will do amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you!!! I was 183 when we moved here so I understand your frustration. I got a trainer and got to 165 in 8 weeks. If you need any workout or food ideas let me know! My trainer gave me bunches! Love and miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Just remember not to get down on yourself if you don't see the results right away...or if you see them, and then suddenly hit a plateau, it happens! I remember when I was trying to lose the weight after having Carter (I gained 50lbs and weighed 200 lbs when I had him!), it took me 11.5 months to lose the weight, and the last 10 lbs were the hardest (taking almost 4 months). Just remember you are a great role model for your girls no matter what. Good luck on achieving your goals, I can't wait to see the results :) Miss you guys, we will see all of you next Christmas (skipping this summer since baby 2 is coming in July).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I love all of your support!

    ReplyDelete