12/12/2010

*30 Days of Truth* Day 11 & 12

Took a break for the weekend so here are Day 11 and 12 all together and wrapped with a BOW :)

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
People that know me usually compliment me on my hair or smile and how great of a momma I am. Strangers usually compliment me on my daughters, how well mannered they are and how adorable/beautiful they are....Of course they are they are apart of me! :p

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.

I wish more people complimented me on my achievements and my hard work. Pretty much give credit where credit is due. It seems that a lot of people tend to think that since I am still young, had babies young, got married young, that I ruined my life. They think I should have done things by the book after high school and finished college, got a career then settled into a family. To them I laugh in their face! I have a great life, and it may not have been as I had originally planed I am still achieving all of my goals that I set out before I had kids, Its just happening in a different order. On a serious note, I have a good life. God has blessed me with everything I have asked for and more. To me, having 2 babies by the time I was 21, being married by 22 and being able to stay at home with them while earning my Bachelors degree & holding a 3.75 GPA is a HUGE achievement, its not easy but I am handling it just fine :) a little credit would be nice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment