2/20/2011

7 weeks gone

    It has been 7 weeks since I started losing. Today I weighed myself and I have lost a total of 16 lbs. Sitting steady at 173 lbs. I am challenging myself to lose 2 lbs next week. I decided to measure myself again since I haven't done this in about a month and look back at my starting measurements. I kept thinking that sure the weight was coming off but to me I didn't look any different, everyone kept telling me I was looking great but I just couldn't see it, until this morning when I looked back at my starting numbers. To date I have lost a total of 13 1/2 inches! 7 1/2 in my legs alone, 3 inches in my waist and 2 in my hips!!! I have only lost 1 inch in my arms but I just started working on those in the last 2 weeks.  I have taken before pictures, and pictures at my first goal but I am not ready to post those yet...Maybe after I hit my second goal!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. You're doing so awesome! Definitely motivation for myself after this lil guy is born!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so awesome! I am so proud of you-you are doing so fantastic! We need to go shopping when you lose all that weight for sure! Sweats, t-shirts, and jeans usually make ppl look bigger so wen u reach your sexy weight, then you are right-- "it ain't gonna cut it!" lol

    ReplyDelete