2/19/2011

decision is only wishful thinking until you take that first irreversible step.
"You can tell yourself that you have already decided, that nothing now can stop you, but if that step backwards is so much safer than steps forwards, what will hold you true to your path when the going gets tough? Sometimes, the right thing to do is to take that first irreversible step, the one after which you cannot go back. And now, for you, is one of those times." - My FB Msg from God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Whether its from God or not, it is true.  You will never get anywhere standing still or taking one step forward and two steps back, even if the process is slow, and tiring always take two steps forward, that way if you do fall back a step you are still one step ahead!
"A goal without a plan is just a wish" - Anonymous

I decided to re-vamp my goals with my weight-loss. There were things I added, kept the same and some with a little more detail. I decided to write these out, print them and post them in my Corner of Me. That way I can keep my eye on the prize and when temptation or lack of motivation arise I am able to see what I want to achieve.   These may be easy and small goals to most, but to me they are what I want.
Goals:
1.    Lose 15 lbs in 90 days (reached on 2/9/11, 50 days early)

§  Walk/run a mile in 12 min. - Currently at 12:45
§  Remove “stupid stress” from my life - still working on it
§  Feel more energized-getting there!

2.     Lose another 15 lbs by 4/30/11 (My B-day 159 lbs)
§  Fit into size 9 jeans
§  Feel more confident
§  Be at pre-pregnancy weight. (160 lbs)
  • I also want to hit the batting cages and improve my swing and be able to actually hit a ball, maybe play some softball with Chris??---if you've ever seen me play you would know that I really need to work on this, and I want to..to be confident at the plate would totally rock my socks!

3.    Lose another 15 lbs by 7/4/11 (Independence Day & Chris and I's 7 year anniversary, 144 lbs)
§  Feel good in a swim suit
§  Run 10 min miles
§  Register for a Fall 5k with Chris

4.    Lose the last 5 lbs to complete my 50 lb goal by 8/1/11 (139 lbs)
§  Run a 5k
§  Be confident in my own skin and feel sexy- yes even moms want to feel this way!
§  Challenge myself to lose another 5 lbs in a month. (134 lbs)
§  Continue to work out and eat healthy…this is my way of life!!!

What are some goals that are important to you? They don't have to be weight-loss goals but just goals about your life and who you want to be!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment