2/15/2011

♥ Valentine's Day ♥

 Yesterday was probably the best Valentines Day EVER! I reached My Challenge Goal on Sat. from The Glamour Glory blog, That was a awesome challenge and really got me to push myself. Everyday I worked out a little bit longer than normal and ended up burning 600-800 cals a day. I totally fell in love with Zumba and look forward to doing it....I really want to get the Zumba Wii game and see if its just as awesome!

I told Chris I wanted a new Orchid for Valentine's instead of a bouquet of roses...or any other flower for that matter. And he bought me a beautiful Yellow and Pink orchid! It has a few flowers on it now but a lot of buds!!! I cant wait for them all to open! This year we both did something out of the ordinary but It was what I wanted and I didn't even tell him (I really think we have ESP....Because last weekend I was thinking in my head that I would rather he wrote me a letter instead of getting me a stupid 5.00 generic card)  WELL he did just that and wrote me the sweetest letter ever, and it basically said the same thing that I wrote in my homemade card :) We both talked about how we have a unique relationship and how its not like the typical relationship....we have something special that most cannot compare to. But that is why we are so in love with each other.

Students rushing the court!
We went to dinner at a new restaurant in our town, It was good, but still has room to grow. Their food was ok, and the service was good. After dinner we came back home, Chris' parents watched the girls and we went to the KSU Vs. KU basketball game, which is a big rival game and the Sunflower Showdown.. We kicked KU's butt!!! It was such an awesome exciting game and the best way I could have asked to spend my valentines! SO MUCH FUN!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I was so proud of KSU last night. KU has beat KSU in 42 of the last 44 games played and for KSU to win this was BIG! Made me very happy!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete