2/27/2011

I am loving....

 "When you have a positive frame of mind, you broadcast positive thoughts and feelings to the world around you."

Somethings that I love, or am in love with!

1. The scale continues to move down! I am so happy about this and hoping that I will hit the 160's in about a week! Also that I am reaching my 60 day mark, which means I have been committed for 2 months and now it just feels like normal for me to exercise each day...Did you know It takes about 10 days to start a new habit but 30 days to break an old one?

2. My new pair of running shoes! Reebok ZigTECS, I LOVE THEM! We went yesterday to try on a bunch of shoes, I wanted to find a pair in bright colors...bright colors make me happy. I found a pair that I really liked, I asked to try a pair on in my size, but the shoe guy broke my heart and said "Sorry these are kids shoes, and those colors are only offered to them" What? they look too big..so he brought me out the "Brightest pair he could find in my size" They were not bright...just white and pink or purple, I liked the style and support of the shoe just not the colors. So I tried on a few other brands that I heard good things about. None of which were as supportive...so I sat and watched my hubby try on a few pairs and tried to talk myself into either the white/pink or white/purple shoes...then the Shoe guys says "So you like those? Which color do you want?" I said "the Hot Orange and Hot pink ones the kids get" Being stubborn as I am, and he says, "well let me get a kids 7 which is the same as a women's 8 for you to try on...." They. fit. perfect! I was ecstatic, got home and ran in them and It was the best run I had since I started. I ran 13 min miles (which was a minute off from my previous) My shins hurt less and my feet landed better.  :)

3. My daughters, I always love them, but they are amazing little girls. They make me laugh all the time and are so special to me! I always make sure that they know how much I love them, and that they mean the world to me. Also, Miss Rylee has been doing good with the potty training and hasn't had a potty accident in two weeks...now to work on #2's

4. A little challenge..this week I want to drop 30 seconds off my run. Lets see if I can do it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment