2/22/2011

F-O-O-D!

Yesterday I received a couple messages from friends congratulating me on my  success so far and was asked what I eat. Its easy to burn out on certain staples we all know help us lose weight, I still eat a lot of foods that I used to, just not as much, this way I am not deprived of anything I like, I don't eat out unless its a special occasion and I just make sure to watch what I have. As for food I eat all the time:



  2 slices of Whole Wheat bread-120 cals

These Bagels-110



 Salad, Boiled eggs & Veggies,
 Grapes, 90 Cal Sugar Free Pudding

This Deli Fresh Lunch Meat is 45 cals for 6 slices of meat!
This Slim Fast is 190 Cals but it is energy. These are meant as meal replacements but I have one in the morning with toast, bagels or a Bowl of Cheerio's!











 Light Ranch and Free French are 45 cals for 2 tablespoons. This Butter Spray is 0 cals, 0 Fat and 0 carbs!
 This mayo is lite and only 20 cals for each tablespoon.
 If you like Ice Cream Check out Skinny cow, these Fudge bars are only 50 cals a stick, and they are a good portion, I thought they would be smaller but they aren't.

We eat a lot of boneless, skinless chicken breast, in tacos, chicken and rice, grilled or some with a splash of soy sauce.
If I am making something that calls for ground beef I substitute it with ground turkey....taste the same!
 100 cal snacks are easy and you dont have to worry about counting out pieces! Granola bars as these are 90 cals and easy for on the run!






This granola is good in vanilla yogurt!


There are days where I feel like I have been eating all day and still don't reach my caloric intake. According to Sparkpeople.com I am allowed 1300-1700 cals a day, they also give me set ranges for carbs, fats and proteins. If you haven't checked out their website yet you should! They even have babyfit.com for all you preggos!



 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yum that back to nature granola looks scrumptious!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete