2/08/2011

Over the Plateau

From Google Images

Yesterday was my first day trying Zumba...it was a lot of fun, but there were a few things I wish were a little better. The host  Alberto Beto Perez is very enthusiastic, and seems to have a lot of fun but he doesn't seem to have a lot of dance etiquette that I am used to. There is no count into the next step, and sometimes they transition into a new step without warning. I'm sure the more I do it and remember the steps and routine the better it will be, but it just annoys me since I have a background in Dance. Other than that small downfall I love it and its fun and goes pretty fast which is great. The Dvd's are about 40-50 min each, and also has a 20 min dvd for days where there's not a lot of time to workout.  


So for the good part.....I have plateaued for 3 weeks at 176.6 lbs, after my zumba "try out" yesterday I weighed myself this morning and I am at 175.2....that's 1.4 lbs in one day! I am so excited to see that change! So for my current challenge....3 lbs                                                                       by Valentines day I only need to lose 1.6 more lbs!!! 
Current weight loss to date: 13.4 lbs!



post signature

1 comment: